viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2016

Wanted

I know that I don't know you.
I have never seen you phisically but I have seen you mentally.
You're not the man of my dreams but with out a doubt, you are something. Something that can't be explained with words or gestures.

You. You make me feel wanted.
Wanted by how I think, wanted because of what I say, wanted because of what I write and mostly at all, wanted because you don't know me...

You make me feel wanted because you have never met me nor seen me nor talked to me in person.
You think you know me based on what I look like, on what I write about and by how you think I think.

You desire me.

You desire me because you don't know me.
You desire me because you don't know me... You don't know me at all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario