lunes, 16 de marzo de 2015

Letting you go when I remember you

There was something else that 
our eyes couldn´t see 
There was something else that 
we couldn't reach
We thought it was impossible;
Truth is, we didn't try.
I pictured myself with you,
my life...
You didn't realize
Perhaps you didn't care
I don't know why I'm looking for answers
When there weren't any doubts at all:
It was obvious; 
But I just couldn't look at it, 
I was blind. 

Time passed
Time flew
Memories left, some memories stayed
Couldn't see you but you were here
Couldn't touch you but I felt you;
You weren't here physically but 
Your presence was

There are things I notice now
Things I didn't see back then
And I do now.
I don't regret what we were 
neither having you in my life;
But, it's time to start again. 
I'm releasing all my ghosts with you. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario