domingo, 22 de noviembre de 2015

Lose myself in myself



I want to experience freedom as it really is: Without chains.
I want to travel the world and loose myself in every part I visit.
I want to be what people don't expect and still more
than what  I am. 
I want to be sunkissed with my loved one at my right.
I want to dance nights and nights without getting tired.
I want to see the face of my mom and dad full of proud just 
because of what I am and what I'm not.
I want to feel without judgments and love people just because.
I want to learn everything I can. And beyond than what I can.
I want days full of laughs and stomachaches because of it.
I want to swim naked just because I want to. And can.
I want to lose myself in music. 
I want to lose myself in museums, learning, watching.
I want to be lost in time.
I want to go far far away just to forget. To feel. To think (more). 
To grow. To experience. To learn. To live.
I want to study and be successful. 
Make my parents, my family proud with tears in their eyes and my diploma on my hand.
I want to cry and cry, cry. Sit and cry. 
To not sleep because I'm crying. To be feeling and crying. For everything, for nothing.
I want to make a change in my life. 
I want to make a change in the world I live in. 
And make people be concious and teach them to take care of the world.
I want to belong to art. 
I want to be inspiration to someone, to those that need it. To those who want it. 
I want to play for days just like a little kid. Just as I do, still. 
I want to fill the spaces in blank. Doesn't matter the context. (?)
I want to be company and light to those who feel darkness and loneliness.
I want to met strangers with story on their backs, scars, tears, 
good days and stories to tell that become my friends.
I want to talk to people with whom I can learn from: Anything, something. Whatever it is but that makes me think about, that have a message....

Of the many (or tons?) of things I want to do, to be, to make... There was this. 

Journeys begin with a list og whishes and thoughts. 
That's why I know, this is just the beginning of (one of the many) journeys life has prepared for me. 

I want to lose myself in myself.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario